T • C
|ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !|
|“||A water-based lab used to research tactical modules.||”|
|— In-game Description|
|Level||Oil||Metal||Energy||Zynthium||* New Build Time, No Officer||Requirements|
9h 36m 00s
|Level 7 naval lab|
|2||457,500||622,500||1,206,000||525,000||1d 01h 55m 12s||Level 4 Outpost|
|3||1,372,500||1,867,500||3,628,000||1,575,000||2d||Level 5 Outpost|
|4||2,745,000||3,735,000||7,236,000||3,150,000||2d 19h 12m||Level 5 Outpost|
|5||4,117,500||5,602,500||10,854,000||4,725,000||3d 14h 24m 0s||Level 5 Outpost|
|6||7,862,500||10,337,500||19,090,000||8,875,000||4d 0h 0m 0s||Level 5 Outpost|
- The tactical lab is used for researching Tactical modules.
- The tactical lab is an additional building in the forsaken arsenal used for researching tactical modules which can be installed only an arbiters, hurricanes or vanguards. Many tactical modules generate fields which grant bonuses to your fleets and buildings or imposes penalties on your opponents.
- These ships can single handedly turn a loss into a win where hope wouldn't have existed before.
- All of the tactical modules give the ship extra armor points, ranging from 500 to 14,000.
- As of September 2014 the Tactical Lab contains a new technology called TAC-INSTALLATIONS
- The Tactical Lab contains a new technology tree for the Forsaken called Tactical Modules.
- The Lab is placed on the water and like all research buildings performs research independent of other labs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.